Air Actuated Four Point Boat Lifts Standard Sizes to Custom Made
Drive on Jet Ski Lifts
Boat Lift Brochure
The Freedom Lift was born through the talents of our staff and the loyalty of our customers. With decades of experience, our staff has put together with the help of outside resources, engineers and vendors a lift that is truly maintenance free. The Freedom Lift has better connection points, is adaptable to any make or model of boat, is adjustable for any type of slip and is easy to raise and lower. We feel we have improved, changed and re-designed the potential problem areas of most Four Point lifts out in the market today.
We also can repair boat lifts. If your current boat lift needs bolts replaced, bunk adjustments, or tank replacement just give us a call. We stock many parts for other makes and models of boat lifts as well.
The Advantages Of Owning a Freedom Lift
- Roto-molded poly tanks
- Fully welded steel frame & components, hot-dip galvanized after fabrication
- Fully adjustable wind guide system that stays visible when lift is in down position
- Polycarbonate Mold Injected UV resistant plastic bushings & UHMW washers at all pivot points
- Adjustable rigid bunk system with composite decking boards
- Stainless steel fasteners on frame and on dock
- Standard deck mounted blower unit with brass check valve and GFCI protected plug (optional post mounted blower available)
- All hardware out of the water
- Lifetime warranty on poly tanks to original owner of lift
- 10 year warranty on frame and steel components from any manufacturing defects
- 2 year warranty on deck mounted blower motor unit
- 1 year warranty on post mounted blower motor unit
We hope your enjoy your purchase as much as we enjoyed putting all the pieces together for the Freedom Lift line.
Don't forget to click on the link above for information regarding our line of Drive on Jet Ski Lifts!
See you on the water!